Posted Thursday July 30, 2020
Due to the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) we are taking our General Membership Meeting online.We are not permitted to hold our usual forum here at the hall due to social distancing and grouping of more than 10 people within an area. We instead are going online to bring the meeting to you!
We are encouraging all of our members that want to know what has been going on within your Local Union to join and participate!
Rules for the Zoom General Membership Meeting;
1. This is a Membership Meeting only for Teamsters Local 166 Members that are in good standing. Verification is required prior to receiving login information see below for the form to fill out.
2. Must have a Zoom Account (it is free to sign up)
3. Must summit the 'Registration Form' prior to August 12, 2020 to be added to the roster for verification.
4. Any inappropriate or disrupting behavior will not be tolerated and will resolute in you being removed from the membership meeting. (Once removed you will not be able to return and depending on the action, may be barred from future events)
5. If you are using Video to join be aware of your surroundings any inappropriate images, actions, noises, gestures etc., will not be tolerated and will resolute in you being removed from the membership meeting. (Once removed you will not be able to return and depending on the action, may be barred from future events)
6. This meeting will be recorded in both sound and video.
7. Do not add or click on any links in the chat. Any appropriate documents can be sent upon request after the meeting.
8. Use appropriate language when in the meeting when speaking, any vulgar language can resolute in you being removed from the meeting.
9. Must mute yourself when not talking so everyone can hear what is being said.
10. Please limit background interference (Example; T.V.'s, radios, pets, other calls etc.)
11. Be prepared if you have any questions or comments. If you do please wait until we give the floor to our members to speak.
12. Please stay focused and engaged in the meeting to ensure you don't miss any information being said.
To participate in this event you must be a Teamsters Local 166 member in good standing. You will need to register to get on the roster prior to August 12, 2020. Simply scroll down or click the link below and fill out the form. We will get in contact with you with the status of your account as well as the login information if you are eligible.
Copyright © 2020 Teamsters Union Local 166.
All Rights Reserved.